Thursday, August 13, 2009

August 12, 2009: Annelies Goes To Class




Very cool: Placer County offers a weekly class that is called “Wee Play”. It is facilitated by our PT
, Esther. Initially I thought this was not an option for Annelies since I work and Aaron has an irregular schedule. But I began to think about a way around it, and figured it out. The class is from 9:00 to 10:15. I will work from home early in the morning for a couple of hours, get the kids up, and take Marco to daycare. Then Annelies and I will go to the class. My Mom will meet me after the class to take Annelies, and I will go to work.
There are about 6 kids in the class, about Annelies’ age (she will probably be the youngest there). It will be a great way to meet other parents and for Annelies to have some social time around other kids. I am so excited about thi
s, as I was driving yesterday I found myself planning what outfit Annelies will wear to her first class on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment